(1 Corinthians 15:50-58)
(1 John 4:18)
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
* No fear to those who have passed in death
To those in the faith the sting of death is removed. To those in the faith the sentence of death is removed.
(2 Corinthians 1:9)
* It is a temporary parting (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
* It is a terrific place (Philippians 1:21)
* It is a triumphant position (2 Corinthians 2:9)
No rest homes there! No graves there! No sickness there! Nothing but glory over there. (Philippians 1:23) To those who chose not to be saved they will experience the second death (Hebrews 9:27) Hell is real. The lake of fire is real!!!! They will see the effects of spiritual death, and spiritual doom. Burning for ever in the lake of fire (Matthew 25:41) So many today are alive physically , but dead spiritually!
Look at verse 50 Brethren = Those who are saved! (Romans 10:9-13) A message to the saved!
(2 Corinthians 5:8)
* No fear to those who are patiently waiting Verse 55-57
Iím not looking to a undertaker, but the uppertaker.. not to a hole in the ground, but one in the sky. (Matthew 25:13)
* To those who are looking forward to the rest. (Hebrews 4:9)
* To those who are looking forward to the rapture.
* To those looking forward to the rewards (Revelation 22:12)
Think about this, to the saved we will not have to deal with death, disease, or the devil any more! Praise God! No fear in faith. If you do not have any faith, all you can have is fear.
Northside Baptist Time
|baptistinfo.org||- The End|